Contact Your Representative 

U.S. citizens can always ask their Members of Congress to support the State Department’s educational and cultural exchange programs. You can find phone numbers for your Members of Congress on their websites. Click on the links below to find your representatives and links to their websites:

  •  House of Representatives: Input a zip code to locate your member of the House of Representatives. In some cases, you’ll be asked to enter your full address. Start with your home zip code. Representatives from a host organization or host school can also input their business or school zip code.
  •  Senators: Look up your two Senators by U.S. state.

We also encourage all Greenheart community members to participate in special call-in or write-in campaigns. When available, you can find a link to the current campaign on this page.

Not from the U.S.? International visitors, exchange alumni, and partners can contact their country’s embassy in the United States and ask them to support the State Department’s educational and cultural exchange programs, including the Exchange Visitor Program. Look up your embassy by country here.

Support our current campaign!