The submission deadline for this contest has passed – thank you all for your designs! We will post the winner as well as a gallery of all entries soon.
Every year the Greenheart t-shirt is sent to thousands of people from countries across the world; and this year, we want to showcase your design. Click on the headings below to learn more.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- The Greenheart t-shirt design is meant to inspire the world! It should illuminate the Greenheart mission: connecting people and planet to create global leaders through personal development, volunteer service, environmentalism, fair trade, and cultural exchange.
- Up to three different designs per person can be accepted, but they must be submitted as separate entries.
- Designs can be submitted below starting Monday, November 7 and ending Friday, November 18.
- The t-shirt design should reflect the Greenheart mission of connecting people and planet in any way that you choose.
- Designs should only be on the front of a plain t-shirt in a 10″ wide x 13″ high rectangular area.
- Designs should contain the Greenheart colors Peaceful Pine and/or Aloe. It can also include other colors, but no more than three colors (and one of them needs to be Peaceful Pine or Aloe).
- Designs must be original, that means by submitting a design you are guaranteeing that it does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the internet.
- Photograph submissions will not be accepted.
- If you are using a font, please use one of these two fonts: Sanchez or Helvetica. Download Greenheart’s font and logo files here.
- It is encouraged, but not required, to incorporate the iconic Greenheart logo in either color or white. Note: the logo cannot have any text over it and cannot be manipulated.
- Design submissions must be jpeg, png, pdf, or gif and no more than 3 MB
- Winners will be required to provide the original design in a high res format, compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator or another professional design program.*
We’ll be deciding upon your designs with this in mind:
- Captures the spirit of Greenheart and our mission
- Striking and memorable design
- Eye-catching and visible from a reasonable distance
- Adherence to the above design/submission guidelines
Your designs are not required to utilize text, but here are the last two designs as a reference.
What Will You Win if Your Design is Chosen?
- A shirt with your winning design
- Being able to brag to friends and family that your design will be worn by global leaders around the world!
- An Intuous Pro Pen & Touch Special Edition Drawing Tablet
- This large sized pen tablet gives you ample space to design, sketch out ideas, paint, retouch images, and create with ease. It’s especially suited for detail-heavy work, or for use with multiple monitors.
- Intuos Professional Pen & Touch features multi-touch function, so you can navigate intuitively at the touch of your fingers: pan, zoom, rotate and navigate naturally with preprogrammed gestures, or create your own
*While the winning designer will be credited for their design, Greenheart International will remain the copyright holder for the winning design, Greenheart International reserves the right to edit or modify the design as needed. If there needs to be slight adjustments to the design for color or printing purposes, Greenheart will collaborate with the designer to make the design print ready.