Written by Rosie GH

Contact Your Representatives

Contact Your Representatives by Rosie GH

U.S. citizens, call your members of Congress in Washington, D.C. and urge them to contact the White House to stop the elimination of these programs. Contact information for these offices can be found here:


House of Representatives

Find out if they are holding a town hall or forum in your area using Town Hall Project and speak to them in person, or schedule a meeting at their district offices. Call the Administration and the Department of State to voice your opposition.

White House Comment Line (202) 456-1111

White House, Office of Public Liaison (202) 456-6493

State Department Operations Center (202) 647-1512

International alumni and partners, contact the U.S. embassy in your country as well as your country’s embassy in the U.S. and ask them to contact the White House in support of J-1 programs. Contact information can be found here:

U.S. Embassies abroad

Foreign Embassies in the U.S.